Cerave Sa lotion For Rough & Bumpy Skin 237ml
Pickup available at Prettyclick Birtamod
Usually ready in 4 hours
- [ CERAVE MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH SALICYLIC ACID ] Body moisturizer that gently exfoliates dry, scaly, or rough and bumpy skin on legs and upper arms. Lightweight, non-greasy feel that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- [ EXFOLIATE & MOISTURIZE ] Salicylic Acid & Lactic Acid to help exfoliate, Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin's moisture, and Niacinamide to help calm skin. SA is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), an exfoliator that removes dead skin cells and smooths skin.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Suitable for body. Fragrance free, allergy-tested, and non-comedogenic. Can be paired with CeraVe Renewing Salicylic Acid Cleanser for Rough and Bumpy Skin to cleanse & exfoliate.
If you have an issue with a product after the return period, Prettyclick Cosmetics has a policy in place. Here are the key points to remember:
Return Period Policy: Prettyclick Cosmetics explicitly states that they will not accept returns after the specified return period, and there are no exceptions to this policy. It's important to be aware of and adhere to the return period mentioned by the company.
Product Exchange: While returns are not accepted after the return period, you may be eligible for an exchange under certain conditions. If the product is sealed and unused, you can request an exchange within 7 days of purchase. However, cash refunds will not be provided once the product is sold. Exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- The request for exchange must be initiated within 7 business days of the order being delivered.
- The product must be unused and in its original sealed condition.
- Exchange is not allowed for products that were bought during a sale or offer period.
Partial Order Returns: You can initiate a return or replacement at the item level if you have ordered multiple items. However, cash refunds will not be provided for any returned items. The returned items must be sealed and unused, and the return should be requested within 7 days of purchase.
Store Location for Returns/Exchanges: You are not restricted to returning or exchanging products at the same store where the purchase was made. You can visit any of Prettyclick's locations for returns and exchanges.
Damaged/Defective/Wrong Product: If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect product in your order, you should report the issue on the same day of receiving the product along with a picture. In such cases, you can request a replacement or cancellation with a refund.
Ordered Wrong Item: If you have ordered the wrong item, you may be able to return it as long as it is sealed and unused. However, if the seal is opened, the item will not be eligible for return.
It's important to carefully read and understand Prettyclick Cosmetics' return and exchange policies and adhere to their specific terms and conditions. If you encounter any issues with a product, it's advisable to contact their customer support promptly to discuss your options within the specified timeframes and conditions.