Cerave Skin Renewing Retinol Serum 30ml
Anti-aging retinol serum for fine lines
Retinol is an essential ingredient in any anti-aging skincare routine. A retinol serum is an effective product for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture and radiance.When looking for a face serum to add to your skincare routine, look for ingredients like ceramides that help restore and protect your skin barrier. It may take some time for your skin to adapt to retinol, so plan to slowly work your way up to daily use to avoid skin irritation. To help your skin look and feel its best, look for a face serum formulated with hydrating and calming ingredients like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide.
- Improves skin texture and radiance
- MVE Technology: Encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within your skin’s barrier and slow release over time, supporting your protective skin barrier long after you’ve finished applying
- Encapsulated retinol: Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Three essential ceramides: That work together to lock in moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm your skin
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Apply Skin Renewing Retinol Serum in small dots where needed around your face
- Gently smooth serum onto your skin until it’s thoroughly absorbed
- Use alone or under makeup once or twice per day. It may take your skin some time to get used to retinol, so plan to slowly work your way up to daily use.
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product, avoid getting it into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation occurs, wash the product off and consult a physician. When first applying this product, you may experience a slight tingling sensation. This is an indication that the product is working. If the sensation is prolonged or becomes unpleasant, discontinue use and consult a physician. Always apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen while using retinol products, since they can make your skin more sensitive to the sun.