Cerave Renewing Salicylic Acid Cleanser 237 Ml
Pickup available at Prettyclick Birtamod
Usually ready in 4 hours
- [ EXFOLIATING FACE WASH ] Salicylic acid (SA) is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), an effective exfoliator that removes dead skin cells and promotes radiance. Salicylic acid acts as a chemical exfoliant which feels less harsh than physical ones like face scrubs
- [ FOAMING CLEANSER ] Dispenses as a clear gel and transforms into a foaming face wash as you lather. With hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and vitamin D, this facial cleanser cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates skin without leaving a stripped & tight feeling
- [ FACE EXFOLIATOR FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN ] This face cleanser is suitable for acne prone, oily skin and even those with psoriasis. Cerave SA skin care products provide exfoliation and skin relief to dry skin, rough and bumpy skin, and all other skin types
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products, formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II)to help maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS & #1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED SKINCARE BRAND ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
If you have an issue with a product after the return period, Prettyclick Cosmetics has a policy in place. Here are the key points to remember:
Return Period Policy: Prettyclick Cosmetics explicitly states that they will not accept returns after the specified return period, and there are no exceptions to this policy. It's important to be aware of and adhere to the return period mentioned by the company.
Product Exchange: While returns are not accepted after the return period, you may be eligible for an exchange under certain conditions. If the product is sealed and unused, you can request an exchange within 7 days of purchase. However, cash refunds will not be provided once the product is sold. Exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- The request for exchange must be initiated within 7 business days of the order being delivered.
- The product must be unused and in its original sealed condition.
- Exchange is not allowed for products that were bought during a sale or offer period.
Partial Order Returns: You can initiate a return or replacement at the item level if you have ordered multiple items. However, cash refunds will not be provided for any returned items. The returned items must be sealed and unused, and the return should be requested within 7 days of purchase.
Store Location for Returns/Exchanges: You are not restricted to returning or exchanging products at the same store where the purchase was made. You can visit any of Prettyclick's locations for returns and exchanges.
Damaged/Defective/Wrong Product: If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect product in your order, you should report the issue on the same day of receiving the product along with a picture. In such cases, you can request a replacement or cancellation with a refund.
Ordered Wrong Item: If you have ordered the wrong item, you may be able to return it as long as it is sealed and unused. However, if the seal is opened, the item will not be eligible for return.
It's important to carefully read and understand Prettyclick Cosmetics' return and exchange policies and adhere to their specific terms and conditions. If you encounter any issues with a product, it's advisable to contact their customer support promptly to discuss your options within the specified timeframes and conditions.