Skin that is prone to breakouts and blemishes requires an anti-acne cleanser that strikes a fine balance. It needs to clear skin of the impurities that can cause acne, while at the same time nourishing the complexion without stripping it of the natural oils needed for a radiant appearance. DERMA E’s Acne Deep Pore Cleanser has become a customer favorite because it delivers proven results—including beautifully clear-looking skin. That’s why many users consider it the best face wash for acne.
Our incredibly effective anti-blemish cleanser can be used every day to rid skin of the dirt, bacteria, and excessive oil build-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. The key ingredient in the Acne Deep Pore Cleanser is Salicylic Acid, which is a beta hydroxy acid that helps skin cells shed more easily. The power of Salicylic Acid is enhanced with our signature Anti-Blemish Complex, which is comprised of Tea Tree Oil, Willow Bark Extract, Lavender and Chamomile. This unique blend of plant-based ingredients doesn’t just help unclog pores—it also soothes and balances skin for a remarkably clearer complexion. This is an anti-acne face wash that is designed to treat skin with luxurious care, using only the best natural ingredients to calm your complexion so it looks its best. The Acne Deep Pore Cleanser should be the foundation of any anti-acne skin care regimen.
- Gently cleans the skin to give it a healthy, balanced appearance.
- Promotes exfoliation of dead skin cells to create a vibrant glow.
- A 4-week consumer trial showed a noticeable reduction in blemishes.
HOW TO USE
- Apply the Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Wash to a damp face, gently massaging the product into skin.
- Avoid the eye area when using the product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer of the product and rinse thoroughly before patting dry.
- The Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Wash can be used one to three times daily. Because the skin may experience excessive dryness, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling does occur, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Pour a small amount of cleanser onto dampened hands and apply to a wet face and neck. Work into a deep cleansing lather, concentrating on areas of congestion and oiliness. Cleanse entire face and neck